Bridge painting project begins tomorrow on Highway 18 over the Goose River near Mayville
August 9, 2016
A painting project will begin tomorrow, Wednesday, August 10, on the ND Hwy 18 Bridge over the Goose River near Mayville. Traffic will be temporarily reduced to one lane and temporary traffic signals will be in place on each end of the bridge to direct traffic during the project.
During the project:
- One lane of the bridge will be temporarily closed
- Speeds will be reduced to 25 mph through the work zone
- A width restriction of 18 feet will be in place
- Temporary traffic signals will be utilized on each end of the bridge allowing traffic to cross the bridge
- A containment system will be in place underneath the bridge for workers during the project
- Motorists should expect delays
The project is expected to be complete by early September.
For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/
« Prev Update Back to Overview Next Update »