Construction begins August 1 on ND Highway 13 on the east side of Wyndmere
July 29, 2016
Construction work will begin Monday, August 1, on the bridge structure that crosses over the Soo Line Railroad on the east side of Wyndmere (between Wyndmere and I-29). Work will consist of slab replacement on the bridge approach, guardrail and a mill and overlay. Concrete barriers and a temporary traffic signal will be in place to help direct traffic.
- Speeds will be reduced to 25 mph in the work zone
- Traffic will be restricted to one lane on the bridge
- A width restriction of 15 feet will be in place
- Flaggers will be present when needed
- A temporary signal systems will be in place to allow traffic to take turns while bridge work is ongoing
- Motorists may experience short delays
Motorists should use caution when traveling through the work zone. The work is expected to be completed early this fall.
For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/
For more information: NDDOT Communications (701) 328-4444
« Prev Update Back to Overview Next Update »