Construction begins July 18 on the eastbound lane of I-94 between Casselton and Mapleton
July 8, 2016
Construction on this project has been delayed and is now scheduled to begin Monday, July 18, on the eastbound lane of I-94 between Casselton and Mapleton. The project will consist of concrete pavement repair and shoulder repair.
- A lane closure will be in place through the construction zone
- Speeds will be reduced 65 mph for the project length and to 40 mph through the work zone
- A 15 ft. width restriction will be in place
- Flaggers will be onsite directing traffic as needed
- Oil may be present on the shoulders of the roadway
- Motorists can expect delays of up to 15 minutes
The project is expected to be complete this fall.
For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/
NDDOT Communications (701) 328-4441
« Prev Update Back to Overview Next Update »