Construction begins July 18 on the westbound lane of I-94 at the Maple River Bridge near Casselton
July 15, 2016
A construction project will begin Monday, July 18, on the westbound lane of I-94 at the Maple River Bridge near Casselton. The project will be about ½ mile long and consist of a deck repair.
- A lane closure will be in place through the construction zone
- Speeds will be reduced 65 mph for the project length and to 40 mph through the work zone where workers are present
- A 15 ft. width restriction will be in place
- Flaggers will be onsite directing traffic as needed
- Motorists can expect delays short delays
The project is expected to take a couple of weeks.
Motorists should also be aware of a concrete pavement repair project also beginning Monday, July 18, on the eastbound lane of I-94 between Casselton and Mapleton.
For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/
« Prev Update Back to Overview Next Update »