Construction begins on ND 32 south of Forman this week
June 28, 2016
Construction will begin this week on ND Highway 32 south of Forman. Work will consist of the removal and replacement of the bridge over the Wild Rice River. Beginning tomorrow, Wednesday, June 29, traffic will be rerouted onto a gravel bypass during construction. Maintenance equipment may be present on the roadway and motorists are asked to use caution when traveling through the work zone.
During the project:
- Traffic will be rerouted onto a gravel bypass
- Speeds will be reduced to 25 mph
- A width restriction of 12 feet will be in place
- Flaggers will be present when needed
- Gravel will be present on the roadway
- Motorists may experience short delays
The project is expected to be complete in September.
For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/
For more information: NDDOT Communications (701) 328-4441
« Prev Update Back to Overview Next Update »