Construction will begin Monday on I-29 near Christine
June 22, 2017
Construction will begin Monday, June 26, on I-29 from Christine to Galchutt. The project will consist of the construction of a ramp and median crossovers for an upcoming construction project.
- Speeds will be reduced to 65 mph during non-working hours and 40 mph while workers are on-site
- Flaggers will be on hand to direct traffic through the work zone
- Lane closures will be in place in both directions
- A width restriction of 15 ft. will be in place
- Motorists should expect short delays
The project is expected to be complete this October.
For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at https://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info/
« Prev Update Back to Overview Next Update »