Load restrictions lifted on highways south of and including Highway 200 from Minnesota Border to east of Missouri River
May 9, 2017
Effective 7:00 a.m. CT, Monday, May 8, 2017, load restrictions will be lifted on North Dakota highways south of and including Hwy 200 from the Minnesota Border to east of the Missouri River along with the following segments of highway.
- Hwy 1 from Jct 200 north to Binford
- Hwy 16 from Interstate 94 north to Squaw Gap
- Hwy 18 from Blanchard to Jct Hwy 15
- Hwy 32 from Jct 45 to Jct Hwy 15
- Hwy 45 from Jct 200 north to Jct Hwy 32
- Hwy 65 from Binford to Jct Hwy 45
- Hwy 1806 from Jct Hwy 200 west to Jct Hwy 8
Please refer to the following link to see details of load restrictions for current and future orders, obtain printable maps and Text Version: https://www.dot.nd.gov/roadreport/loadlimit/loadlimitinfo.asp. Motorists need to check current load restrictions to determine which load restrictions remain in effect.
« Prev Update Back to Overview Next Update »