Next Week’s 32nd Avenue Project Public Meeting Cancelled on Tuesday, 5/30
May 26, 2017
FARGO, N.D. (May 26, 2017) – City of Fargo and NDDOT Fargo District engineers for the 32nd Avenue Reconstruction and I-29 Bridge Project will be holding the next public meeting for the project on Tuesday, June 13, from 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Dr. James Carlson Fargo Public Library (2801 32nd Ave. S, Fargo) Community Room. They are cancelling the public meeting next week on Tuesday, May 30, following the Memorial Day holiday.
Traffic Control Update: As a reminder, contractors are reopening 36th Street S, south of 32nd Ave. by end-of-day today, Friday, May 26. Next week they plan to continue work at the intersection of 42nd Street S and 32nd Ave., moving from the southwest to southeast side. Here, drivers may notice a minor traffic shift through the intersection. Once completed, this major intersection will have additional turning lanes to accommodate for increasing traffic volumes and improved turning patterns.
Traffic patterns through the rest of work zone will remain the same:
- West of 39th Street S: Side-by-side traffic carried on the new, north side pavement through the west end of the work zone, two lanes for westbound drivers and one lane for eastbound drivers, with separate turning lanes in each direction
- I-29 Bridge: Side-by-side traffic carried on the north side, with one lane and a turn lane open in each direction
- East of 36th St S: Side-by-side traffic carried on the south side through the east end of the work zone, one lane in each direction with separate turn lanes
- SW and SE I-29 Loop Ramps: Closed for improvements and paving prep, all intersection access maintained via ramps on the north side of 32nd Ave.
- Intersections: All open through the work zone
« Prev Update Back to Overview Next Update »