Public Input Meetings November 15 and 17, to discuss proposed improvements to Sheyenne Street in West Fargo
November 9, 2016
Public Input Meetings will be held at the following dates, times and locations:
- 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. CDT on November 15, 2016, at West Fargo City Hall, 800 4th Ave. E., West Fargo, ND
- 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. CDT on November 17, 2016, at Triumph Lutheran Brethren Church, 3745 Sheyenne St., West Fargo, ND
The Public Input Meetings will utilize an open house format beginning at 5:30 p.m. with formal presentations beginning at 6:00 p.m.
The purpose of the Public Input Meetings is to discuss proposed improvements to Sheyenne Street between 13th Avenue West and 40th Avenue East. In addition, the project will involve the reconstruction and reconfiguration of the Sheyenne Street/I-94 interchange. The Public Input Meeting will provide opportunity for public input. Representatives from the North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT), the City of West Fargo, KLJ and Moore Engineering will be available to answer questions.
If unable to attend the Public Input Meeting, written statements or comments must be mailed by December 2, 2016 to:
Travis Wieber, KLJ Project Manager
3203 32nd Ave S Suite 201
Fargo, ND 58103-6242
Note “Public Input Meeting” in email subject heading
The North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) will consider every request for reasonable accommodation to provide:
- an accessible meeting facility or other accommodation for people with disabilities,
- language interpretation for people with limited English proficiency (LEP), and
- translations of written material necessary to access NDDOT programs and information.
To request accommodations, contact Paula Messmer, Civil Rights Division, NDDOT, at (701) 328-2978 or email@example.com. TTY users may use Relay North Dakota at 711 or 1-800-366-6888.
« Prev Update Back to Overview Next Update »