Sheyenne Street Cams
Get a live, on-location view of the Sheyenne Street interchange.
Do you need a quick look at Sheyenne Interchange road construction? The NDDOT brings you a live, up-to-the-second view of the Sheyenne Street and I-94 interchange in West Fargo.
Live feeds require a plugin to view in Internet Explorer. Setup instructions for I.E. are below or you can view the live cams without a plugin or setup by using a different browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
To view the live cam in Internet Explorer:
- Click a camera below to open a new window
- Complete the setup on the bottom of the page to install the plugin on the first visit
- Additional visits to the camera will not require installing the plugin, but you may need to login using the credentials listed below for each Camera
Sheyenne Street & 32nd Ave South Camera
Intersection of Sheyenne Street and 32nd Avenue South Shown is traffic moving east/west on 32nd Avenue South and turning to travel north on Sheyenne Street
Sheyenne Street Interchange North Camera
View from southwest quadrant of interchange pointing north. Shows eastbound (nearest lane) and westbound I-94 head-to-head traffic and south of the bridges on Sheyenne Street to interstate ramp entrances.
Sheyenne Street Interchange South Camera
View from southwest quadrant of interchange pointing south. Shows Sheyenne Street south of interchange.
1. Select a camera to view above
2. Enter the username and password listed under the camera
Note: if you do not see the dialog box, it may be hidden behind your browser window. Try moving the window to see the dialog box.
3. Click "Install the activeX control" and choose install
4. Click yes on the dialog box "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"
5. Login again using the credentials listed under the camera above
If you experience problems with any of the above steps, reloading the page may solve the issue.